Dr. Wendy K. Stinson is board certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and is a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. A graduate of Dr. William M. Scholl Podiatric Medicine in Chicago Illinois, Dr. Stinson specializes in the medical and surgical management of foot and ankle disorders.
Dr. Stinson operated her own successful practice for over nine years in Texas. Dr. Stinson is experienced in all aspects of podiatric medicine.
Dr. Stinson specializes in wound care and is a fellow of the American Professional Wound Care Association. She currently serves as a Director of Podiatry at Wound Clinic at the Daughters of Miriam Center/Gallen Institute in Clifton, New Jersey. Dr. Stinson is originally from Texas and visits family there frequently. She likes New Jersey and enjoys spending time at the Jersey Shore. When not at the office, she enjoys snow skiing and working out.
- Atlantic Health, Morristown Memorial Hospital, Morristown New Jersey.
- Surgical Center at Cedar Knolls, Cedar Knolls New Jersey.
- The Daughters of Miriam Center/Gallen Institute in Clifton New Jersey.
Education and Training
- Certified Podiatric Surgical Preceptorship, 1992-1993, St. Louis, Missouri.
- Residency – Foot Reconstructive (PSR 12+) – June 1992, Deaconess Medical Center, St North/West. Louis, Missouri.
- Chief Resident, June 1992, Deaconess Medical Center, St North/West. Louis, Missouri.
- William Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine – June 1991, Chicago, Illinois,
- Undergraduate – Southwestern University, Georgetown Texas, June 1987, Bachelors of Arts in Biology.
- Board Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- Fellow, American Professional Wound Care Association.
- Director of Podiatry and Wound Care, The Daughters of Miriam Center/Gallen Institute, Clifton, New Jersey.
- Academic Appointments; Clinical Instructor, Morristown Memorial Hospital, Foot and Ankle Residency Program.